Shinigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthen Ring (EU) Guild

2 posters

Raider Application - Krytrell

Krytrell
    Krytrell

Raider Application - Krytrell Empty Raider Application - Krytrell

Post  Krytrell Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:23 pm

First off, apoligies if this is in the wrong place!

Character name: Krytrell
    Spec: DPS Blood/Frost Tank
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=krytrell

Raid Experience: Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar (first three bosses currently) and VoA (obviously, hehe). All ten man content.

Your Raid role: DPS, however, I am willing to try tanking if I feel comfortable and if I get taught. I currently have no tanking experience, but am happy to learn.
    Raid times will be from 20:00 - 23:00 server time
    Will you be able to attend the raid atleast 15 minutes before raid start until the official raid end? : Yes

Do you have any higher geared characters currently raiding elsewhere. If so please list them. We accept alts into the guild as raider rank as long as they can attend our raid days. : I only have high leveled alliance who are raiding at the moment. I have three Horde alts, but are low level, but I do want them to raid when they get higher.
    What nights during the week are you able to raid : Pretty much every night, although I raid on alliance Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Previous guilds: Dark Tranquility.
    Reason for leaving most recent guild: Just a guild for me and my fiancee, mainly for storing money and items.

Do you know anyone within Shinigami, or will our members know your main : Nope.
    Spidersbane
    Spidersbane
    Admin

Raider Application - Krytrell Empty Re: Raider Application - Krytrell

Post  Spidersbane Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Accepted

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:44 pm