Shinigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthen Ring (EU) Guild

2 posters

raiding application

Zumbarga

raiding application Empty raiding application

Post  Zumbarga Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

Character name:Zumbarga
    Spec:11/0/60
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Zumbarga
    (type your name at the end of the previous line)

Raid Experience:naxx,os,eoe10 and 3 bosses in totc10

Your Raid role:healer
    Raid times will be from 20:00 - 23:00 server time
    Will you be able to attend the raid atleast 15 minutes before raid start until the official raid end? :shouldnt be a problem

Do you have any higher geared characters currently raiding elsewhere. If so please list them. We accept alts into the guild as raider rank as long as they can attend our raid days. :I have another char but im not in a raiding guild with him also
    What nights during the week are you able to raid : monday,thursday, and on weekends

Previous guilds:shadow of the dragons, awakened and spent 2-4 days in blackguard
    Reason for leaving most recent guild: I left because i wanted to be with my rl friend in a guild, but he didnt get into blackguard so i decided to leave them.

Do you know anyone within Shinigami, or will our members know your main : well i know Trifle, and sonofsunder both my mates, but dont know if any other will know me Smile

Last edited by Zumbarga on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    eberon
    eberon
    Guild Officer

raiding application Empty Re: raiding application

Post  eberon Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 am

Hello Zumbarga.
    Thank you for applying to the guild. Once the armory can show us your healing gear we will taken with the guild leader and officers.
    We will get back to you as soon as possiable.
    eberon
    eberon
    Guild Officer

Post  eberon Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am