Shinigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthen Ring (EU) Guild

Raider Application - Nurba.

Nurba

Raider Application - Nurba. Empty Raider Application - Nurba.

Post  Nurba Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Character name: Nurba
    Spec: Resto / Enhancement
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=nurba

Raid Experience: Naxx, OS, Eoe, Onyxia - All completed in both 10 and 25 versions. Ive also completed Ulduar upto ( but not including ) Yogg. And ive done the first 2 bosses in Toc 10-man aswell.

Your Raid role: Im mainly a healer, But i can also Dps if needed.
    Raid times will be from 20:00 - 23:00 server time
    Will you be able to attend the raid atleast 15 minutes before raid start until the official raid end? : Of course.

Do you have any higher geared characters currently raiding elsewhere. If so please list them. We accept alts into the guild as raider rank as long as they can attend our raid days. : Nope, i have an alt on a different server raiding very casually, but Nurba is definately my priority atm.
    What nights during the week are you able to raid : Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday. ( And the occasional saturday too )

Previous guilds:Ye olde guilde
    Reason for leaving most recent guild: despite there being some incredible people in there, the immaturity of most of the members and Constant bloody drama got a tad annoying Razz

Do you know anyone within Shinigami, or will our members know your main : Nope i dont think so.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:07 am