Shinigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthen Ring (EU) Guild

2 posters

Raider application--Naimageism

Naimageism

Raider application--Naimageism Empty Raider application--Naimageism

Post  Naimageism Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 am

Raider applicaton--Naimageism

Character name:Naimageism
    Spec:dps blood spec
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=
    (type your name at the end of the previous line)

Raid Experience:i have completed 10 man Naxxas and tried some terribble pug raids

Your Raid role:dps
    Raid times will be from 20:00 - 23:00 server time
    Will you be able to attend the raid atleast 15 minutes before raid start until the official raid end? :
    I certainly can make it in time

Do you have any higher geared characters currently raiding elsewhere. If so please list them. We accept alts into the guild as raider rank as long as they can attend our raid days. :No
    What nights during the week are you able to raid : I work shifts so one night a week I cant make because of my back shift.

Previous guilds:
    Reason for leaving most recent guild:the guide I am in dosen`t raid every week as most of them are in boy racers which is hardcore I wish to progress in this game but not have mandatory set days id prefer to sign up to raid 1-4 of days of my choosing and the guild time chosen is good for me.

Do you know anyone within Shinigami, or will our members know your main :yes I have completed many dungeons with sonofsurrender he is a awesome healer and dps`er I also noticed that the number of guide members that were in the group with us from his guide were very good players and really nice friendly people.

Thank you for filling out this short application form. Once posted the application will be discussed amongst the officers and someone will post a reply when the decision is made. Please resist the temptation to keep asking the officers in-game about the status of your application as this will only go against you. You will be notified soon
    Spidersbane
    Spidersbane
    Admin

Raider application--Naimageism Empty Re: Raider application--Naimageism

Post  Spidersbane Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 am

Sorry for the late reply.

I've had a look at your armory page and am a little concerned about your stat allocation. It's obvios that you've been to raids and heroics but your still lacking your hit cap, by a huge margin. There are a few other gear choices that give me pause and for that reason we will unfortunately have to decline your application at this time. please feel free to make another application when your itemization has improved.

thank you for your interest in Shinigami
    Naimageism

Post  Naimageism Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 am

i leveled from 45 to 80 in three weeks (74 quests per day average) and been 80 for 3-4 weeks ive tryed to educated myself over the last two i totaly agree that my hit cap is problematic and what ive been gemming to fit (for two weeks) also a trinket is one i started with at lvl55.With this terrible equipment i was top dpser last night in my guide run in naxx. i have still to memorise a rotaion all the gear i wear is a choice of one i have no other option excluding one cloak.The build is from elitist jerks.Any tips or chaging in gems i`d happly do all the strength gems were in before the last two weeks the agility gives me two points.
    i am new to this game but played at a decent lvl in other mmo`s KIA pandemic legion and Storm Hammer collective beeing the main ones in eve conan and warhammer
    Naimageism

Post  Naimageism Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

at present my dps is 3.5k single target and 2.8k aoe
    Naimageism

Post  Naimageism Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 pm

i`m pritty keen on this if the no resonated can you point me in the direction of a recuitment site or guid/raid that would be more suitable
    yours sincerly naimageism

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm